What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
My middle school orchestra teacher has this hanging in her room. It’s fantastic.
This is what it sounds like. REALLY good song.
My friend keeps practising it. Fucking amazing. I’m fairly certain the music got written by someone doodling geometric figures on a sheet of music paper and then realizing they’d actually written the song of the gods.So I just checked out the video…is it even possible to play with one set of hands? Jeez.
WHAT THE FUCK. THIS DUDE IS ACTUALLY PLAYING IT
Death waltz. DEATH WALTZ.